Rules to be Followed – No exceptions.
– We are restarting the Shotgun Sporting section with the skeet and trap fields opening on Tuesday evenings starting 26th May. For skeet/trap, we will use 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. squadings to manage numbers, accommodate members and maintain social distancing. Sporting Clays will be opening on Saturday 30th May at 1000 using the new course
– Request members arrive at the club no earlier than fifteen minutes prior to noted shoot times.
– Social distancing and adherence to N.S. Provincial guidelines on the Emergency Measures in place is mandatory.
– To facilitate the new environment we are in, anybody wishing to shoot must pre register so if you aren’t pre registered no shooting. Cutoff for registration is 8 p.m. the day before the activity.
These are temporary measures to allow us to manage squadding.
– Squads will be limited to five shooters maximum consisting of four club members on a squad and a representative of the shotgun section – no exceptions. Sign in will be carried out by the squad leader who will also carry sanitary wipes to keep the machine controllers clean.
– Our regular shoot days ( Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings ) will be open to Club members only. Guests will not be permitted to shoot and we request that you not bring any guests on these days.
– The clubhouse will remain closed.
– *** RIFLE RANGE IS CLOSED DURING SHOTGUN SHOOTING TIMES. ***